Man accused of breaking into boat in Wanchese | News
Wanchese, NC – According to police, a man is now facing larceny charges in North Carolina for several different crimes.
Police say 20-year-old Christopher Rayburn is accused of breaking into a boat. It happened on November 15 in Wanchese, North Carolina.
Rayburn is also accused of stealing a truck the day after. He is now facing a few charges, including larceny of auto and breaking and entering of a boat.
Upcoming Events near Outer Banks
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norfolk police investigating death of man found unconscious on beach
- Crash reported on E Princess Anne Road and Reservoir Avenue
- Police investigate after man is hit with gun in Norfolk
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Crews respond to Norfolk Plumbing Inc. after reports of potential building collapse