Woman arrested for larceny in Dare Co. | News
Dare Co., North Carolina – A woman has now been arrested and charged for larceny in Dare County, police tell NewsChannel 3.
The original larceny was reported to Dare County law enforcement officials on November 16, 2012. Police say the woman was wanted for stealing jewelry.
Police arrested and charged Elizabeth Perry Cullipher on November 21. She was transported to the Dare County Detention Center on $5,000 bond.
Watch NewsChannel 3 at Noon for updates as they are released.
Upcoming Events near Outer Banks
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Norfolk police investigating death of man found unconscious on beach
- Crash reported on E Princess Anne Road and Reservoir Avenue
- Police investigate after man is hit with gun in Norfolk
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Crews respond to Norfolk Plumbing Inc. after reports of potential building collapse