Dare County Employees Recognized for Service | Business
Four Dare County Employees were recently awarded pins for their service to Dare County.
Pictured from the left: Karen Patton, Social Worker II with Social Services received her 10 year pin; Sissy Campbell, Office Support Specialist with the Roanoke Island Division of Parks and Recreation received her 15 year pin; Maria Heifferon, Cultural Specialist with General Services was awarded her 25 year pin; and John Contestable, Building Codes Inspector II with the Planning Department, received his 15 year pin.
Upcoming Events near Outer Banks
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Officer hit in arm by passing car during stop
- Marine Police, City of Norfolk visit ‘floating junkyard’ for potential violations
- Defense attorney says Decker murder trial witnesses have been coordinating testimonies
- Police investigate after man is shot inside vehicle in Norfolk
- Red light cameras now active in Norfolk
- “Katherine” the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Water main leak repairs in Virginia Beach
- Robbery suspect caught in Green Run by police K9
- Setting off false security alarms in VB could lead to hefty fines